Reduce Toxic Chemicals to Support Hormone Health: A 4-week course to help you take charge of your symptoms & improve your health.
This LIVE virtual group program is designed to help you reduce symptoms & create a smoother menopause transition by lowering exposures to harmful chemicals hiding out in your everyday routine.
Are you concerned by toxic chemicals in our food & the products we use every day & how they might impact symptoms of perimenopause or your long-term health?
Endocrine-disrupting chemicals – including ones that we encounter every day just by living our normal lives – wreak havoc on our hormones & are increasingly being linked to a long & growing list of chronic health issues, including: hormone imbalance, reproductive issues, early menopause, obesity, diabetes, cancers + more.
Women are struggling to manage menopause symptoms naturally through diet & exercise, which is important – but most conversations about menopause completely ignore the role that environmental chemicals can play in causing or contributing to the very symptoms we are trying to resolve.
Reducing exposure can have a significant impact on your menopause experience by creating a supportive environment for your hormone health.
Let’s make reducing our daily toxic exposures easy.
Wouldn’t it be great if:
- You could reduce your exposures to toxins & help avoid the hormone havoc so you experience less symptoms?
- You knew exactly how to create a hormone-supporting low-tox environment for yourself during this transition?
- You felt educated & empowered on which products in your home might be contributing to your symptoms & what makes a safer alternative?
- You could shop for everyday products with confidence without worrying about whether you got duped by savvy marketing?
If you are nodding your head to any or all of these points, I’m right there with you!
This is an area that can get overwhelming very quickly – which is why I was motivated to develop this program – particularly as it relates to hormonal health.
Rather than being overwhelmed or unsure, you will learn how to identify, prioritize & reduce exposures to harmful chemicals that often go unnoticed in our daily routines.
We will use this time together to focus on the most common exposures that are the easiest to avoid + have the most accessible solutions, which means you will be able to take action quickly + feel the benefits sooner.
After this course, you will:
- Reduce your body burden – the toxic load your body has to constantly filter which can disrupt your hormonal balance
- Transform your home into a safe haven, allowing you to rest easy knowing you’ve done your best to create a health-supportive space for your hormone health to thrive throughout these years of transition
- Feel empowered + informed about everyday toxic exposures + be able to shop with confidence for cleaner options
- And, so much more!
What does your 4-week journey look like?
This course is all about helping you quickly identify + address the hidden toxicants in your home that might be contributing to hormone disruption + imbalance.
In this program, we are going to focus on the most common exposures that have the easiest & most accessible solutions (many are free!).
This means you can take action quickly to start lowering your toxic body burden.
Here’s what we will be tackling each week of the program:
Week 1: Understanding Environmental Toxins & Your Health: Hidden Exposures from our Food
In the first week, we will dive into why it’s so important for us to address environmental exposures in the first place, how much they are costing us & why we can’t ‘detox’ our way out of this problem.
You will learn about hidden toxicant exposures found in some of our healthiest foods: fruits, vegetables, fresh meat, seafood & dairy products.
Week 2: Toxics in the Kitchen: Cookware, Food Packaging & Food Storage
In this session, you will learn sneaky places where harmful toxicants are hiding out in food packaging, food storage, cookware & basic kitchen items. You will also learn how to use some of the unavoidable plastics that we all have in our kitchens.
You will leave with an action plan on how to minimize toxic exposures in the healthiest room in the house!
Week 3: Not so Pretty; Personal Care Products & Makeup
During week 3, we will shift our focus to the bathroom, highlighting toxic chemicals commonly found in personal care products & beauty practices.
We will debunk myths about skincare & personal care product regulation, empowering you with the knowledge to make safer shopping choices confidently.
Week 4: Cleaning House: Toxic Chemicals in Household Cleaners
In the fourth week, we will discuss the risks associated with conventional household cleaners & provide steps to simplify your cleaning routine. This lesson will save you money while creating a healthier, safer home environment.
You will leave this lesson with a clear list of the top chemicals of concern, along with recommendations for brands that make effective & non-toxic cleaners.
This course is for you if:
You want to feel better.
You want to reduce menopause symptoms naturally & experience a smoother transition.
You are ready to learn.
You have wondered if everyday chemical exposures may be contributing to worsening menopause symptoms & you want to learn to address them.
You are ready for confidence.
You want reliable accurate information about which exposures actually matter & a practical approach that you can manage.
You are ready to take action.
You know that toxic chemicals are problematic & want to do something about it, but don’t know where to start
Ready to Begin?
Reduce Toxic Chemicals to Support Hormone Health in Perimenopause & Beyond
New class dates coming soon.
Learn to navigate low-tox living with confidence so you can quickly improve your hormone health & create a safer environment. The best part of this group program? Connecting with like-minded women who are working on the same thing. There’s magic in those connections!
Here’s the breakdown:
- 4 Group Classes: Held on Zoom, you will join me & the rest of the group for a live & interactive session each week for 4 weeks: Oct. 24, Nov. 1, Nov. 7 & Nov. 14. from 4-5pm Pacific Time)
- Recordings of all classes: Can’t make a session or want to go over something we covered again? No problem. You will get access to all call recordings.
- Low-Tox Home Inventory Checklist: Weekly checklist to identify items in your home that may need replacing with product & behavior change recommendations.
- Ingredient Watchlist: A compilation of common chemicals found in household products, personal care items & food packaging & their potential health effects.
- Shopping Guide for Safer Products: Criteria for selecting safer alternatives to common household products like cleaning supplies, personal care products & cosmetics.
- Simple Everyday Detoxification: Tips for optimizing your body’s natural detoxification capacity with no need for supplements or intimidating protocols.
- Meal Planning & Cooking Tips for Minimizing Chemical Exposure: Guidance on food preparation and storage to lower potential exposure to chemicals.
- Everyday Low-Tox Resources: Websites, apps & browser extensions to help you locate safer, less toxic products.
Join me on this 4-week adventure!
Get ready to empower yourself with new knowledge & confidence! We are going to have fun learning together as we set ourselves up for better health & happier hormones!
As your health coach, I am committed to helping you feel better now, while creating lasting changes that will support you for years to come.
What if I am post-menopause? Am I too late to benefit from this material?
You do not need to be in perimenopause to benefit from this course. Mastering our hormone health is important at every stage of our health span. We can all benefit from reducing exposure to toxins & reducing our toxic load. This class is perfect for anyone who wants a better understanding of toxic exposures & how to identify & use safer products in their everyday life.
What are the dates & what if I miss a class or can’t attend live every week?
No worries at all. Each class will be recorded so you can easily catch up if you miss a week. Live classes will be scheduled soon.
How much time will I need for this?
There are 4 classes & each class will be 1 hour. You do not need to be there live as each class will be recorded, but live classes will be a great time to ask questions. Plus, being together & having these conversations as a group, we learn so much from each other!
Can I attend just 1 or 2 individual classes?
If you are interested in just one of the topics or can’t commit to all four weeks, you can register for an individual class. You will receive the recording & all of the handouts related to that week’s topic. Reach out to me directly for details & how to register this way.
Can I do this with friends?
Absolutely! The more the merrier. If you have a friend who would like to join you on this 4-week adventure, just have them register right here on this page. It’s fun working together on these changes.
Feel free to book a quick call with me with any questions you have. You can grab a spot on my calendar here. Or just shoot me a message.
Money Back Guarantee
If after signing up & attending the first week you are not totally happy, just let me know at least 48 hours before our second session & you will get a full refund. It’s that easy.
Don’t miss this chance to optimize your health & transform your home into a safe & supportive space for your hormone health!
Not sure where to start or have more questions, book a complimentary call, let’s talk. 🙂