I am so excited to announce a free webinar that I’ll be hosting for you LIVE this month:
- Thursday, September 28, 2023
- 4-4:45 PM Pacific
- ZOOM (Link will be sent with RSVP)
WHO IT’S FOR:
Whether you are someone who already knows you are deep in perimenopause or you are someone who isn’t really sure – this is going to be a great workshop for you.
You might be experiencing full-blown symptoms like hot flashes, stubborn weight gain, brain fog & irregular periods.
Or you might be in the early stages feeling like something is ‘off’ or you’re experiencing some of the lesser known symptoms like itchy skin, anxiety, depression, hair loss, shoulder pain, and achy joints.
Maybe you are just trying to stay ahead of it all & want to know what to watch out for.
Either way, this will be a great way to get grounded in solid information, understand better where you are in your transition, and how to protect your hormone health to minimize your symptoms.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- The different stages of perimenopause, common symptoms & what to be aware of in each stage.
- 5 of the most common & overlooked things we do every day that are contributing to worsening symptoms.
- What you can do to protect your health during this stage & create more harmony for your hormones.
- Practical tips for managing peri/menopausal symptoms & getting the support you need.
This is information that every woman needs to know, but since we don’t talk about menopause enough, it’s challenging to figure out what’s ‘normal’ & where we need support.
Please feel free to share this with a friend, sister, daughter, co-worker. The more the merrier.
Let’s come together for a great conversation. I’ll stick around at the end to answer any of your questions.
If you can’t attend live, but would like the recording, please RSVP & I will send it to you afterward.
Hope to see you there!